P.157 ex. 5
I.
1. She placed the paper and pencil before me and told me I could draw anything I liked. 2. The picture was painted so that the eyes seem to follow you no matter where you are.
II.
1. This possibile picture she painted in glowing colours, until the child‟s pathetic dark eyes glistened with pleasure. 2 If you want cornflower blue you‟d better mix these two paints 3. The warm colours are red, yellow and orange.
III.
1. Roerich‟s paintings for the Kazan railway station in Moskow puctures Combats between Russians and Tatars. 2. I could hardly represent Charlie in this role. 3. The great tragic actress is portrayed in her day dress. 4. The artist was conserned more with re-creating the radiance of Venice that with picturing the solid structure of its monuments.
IV.
1. Meg had choose her second daughter to accompany her to the wedding. The books were specially selected to attract and develop the youthful mind. 3. Memebers of the committee were chosen by election.
I.
1. She placed the paper and pencil before me and told me I could draw anything I liked. 2. The picture was painted so that the eyes seem to follow you no matter where you are.
II.
1. This possibile picture she painted in glowing colours, until the child‟s pathetic dark eyes glistened with pleasure. 2 If you want cornflower blue you‟d better mix these two paints 3. The warm colours are red, yellow and orange.
III.
1. Roerich‟s paintings for the Kazan railway station in Moskow puctures Combats between Russians and Tatars. 2. I could hardly represent Charlie in this role. 3. The great tragic actress is portrayed in her day dress. 4. The artist was conserned more with re-creating the radiance of Venice that with picturing the solid structure of its monuments.
IV.
1. Meg had choose her second daughter to accompany her to the wedding. The books were specially selected to attract and develop the youthful mind. 3. Memebers of the committee were chosen by election.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий