суббота, 14 мая 2011 г.

Ex.12 p.160

1. This train starts for Plymouth and goes to london. 2. What country do you come to? 3. You must try to look at the matter from my point of view. 4. Stop that boy with spoiling the book. 5. Johnson never made any provision for the future, he just lived from hand to mouth. 6. From time to time I will examine you on the work you have done. 7. I know it from my own experience. 8. We must keep them from getting to know our plans. 9. The speaker never referred to
his notes, he spoke from memory. 10. His arrival was a surprise for me. 11. Don‟t pay attention to what he is doing. 12. The guide drew our attention to an old church, which was a fine specimen of Renaissance architecture. 13. It was rough from the Atlantic and the girl had to keep in her cabin. 14. The banquet drew to it close. 15. The fact is, it never occurred to me. 16. The chances are ten to one. 17. Turner‟s colours were true to nature. 18. The bus was filled to the bursting point. 19. Everybody was scared almost to death. 20. Mr Wolfe took a great fancy to his niece. 21. Sybil‟s father and mother might possibly object to the marriage. 22. I am going to home for about threee days. Of course, I shall take only the thingh I can‟t do without. 23. He is without exception the best pupil I have ever had. 24. I know you will work hard, that goes without saying.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий